Title: Video Lab Monitor
1. Familiarity with a wide range of video/audio equipment and software.
2. Ability to interact and demonstrate the proper use of video and audio equipment to others.
3. One course in the Video Area or one course with video experience.
4. Knowledge of Video Area policy and safety procedures
5. Ability to follow directions and carryout working objectives.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Video Studio manager may find.
Reports to: Associate Director of Video
1.To assist the Video Studio Manger in the operation of the Video Lab and provide technical support to students who need it.
2.Monitor video lab and associated areas.
1. Schedule individuals to use studio and editing
2. Provide Support to lab users
3. Check out and in video and audio studio equipment when needed.
4. Trouble shoot problems.
5. Set-up and operate video and audio equipment.
6. Adhere and enforce all Video Lab Policies
9. Adhere to video monitor and Film/video policies
10.Attend mandatory video lab monitor’s meetings
11.Perform such tasks as may from time to time be assigned by the Video Studio Manager
Monitoring: Minimum of four hours per week per semester